Provide technical customer support by phone and email.
Be prepared to support the customers’ ability to do business rather than simple software support.
Job scope includes trouble-shooting and solving issues of diverse scope related to multiple operating systems and networks.
Problems can consist of login problems, network issues, printer issues, software issues etc.
Qualified candidates must have good customer services skills and perfect grammar both written and verbal.
Basic network knowledge, MS Office software knowledge, computer hardware (PC, Laptop, and Server knowledge),
advanced troubleshooting skills, and excellent customer service soft skills.
Expected Certification or Equivalent Experience:
A+ Software, A+ Hardware, Security+, and Network+.
- Provide first and second-level technical Help Desk support via phone and email
- Resolve first tier and second tier issues while escalating complex and/or high priority problems through the appropriate channels
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Take full ownership and control of a problem or issue with minimum supervision
- Compose clear and concise issue/problem documentation with all required data
- Communicate with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets
- Follow-up with end-users to provide status updates as per service level guidelines
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures/practices and determine appropriate action
- Manage priorities – ability to recognize and act on factors that create priorities
- Thoroughly understand support principals and techniques related to job responsibilities
- Work with client and sales department to determine replacements, upgrades, and/or additional services that may be needed
- Understand and relay information to clients concerning warranty of servers, desktops, and other miscellaneous hardware
- Onsite client visits may be necessary to resolve issues